ICBC claims

Not all injuries resulting from a car accident will be compensated by ICBC. If you are driving your vehicle in the course of your employment and are injured by another person driving in the course of their employment your injury claim will be handled by workers compensation.

If you have been injured in a car accident and you have made a claim your first step should be complete a Part 7 No Fault Benefits application.

Role of the adjuster

The ICBC adjusters' job is to manage the claim on behalf of ICBC. Their main objective is to resolve the claim as economically as possible. Even though the adjusters may try to handle the claim in a fair and reasonable manner, they are working for the insurance company, and will pay you as little as they can.

Consult with us about your claim

Our lawyers are prepared to assist you with every aspect of your case. To arrange a meeting call us at 604-925-6900 in West Vancouver and the Lower Mainland or 1- 800-815-5894 toll free in British Columbia. You can also send us an email.